In order to be a writer you have to write, but I promised that my next post would be about quotes that helped me remain focused & below you will find the most memorable ones..oh and ..unusual ones:
- “Healing may not be so much about getting better, as about of letting go of everything that isn’t you. All of the expectations, all the beliefs and becoming who you are. “
- “And so, there must be in life something like a catastrophic turning point, when the world as we know it ceases to exist. A moment that transforms us into a different person from one heartbeat to the next.
- “Remember that every fire will burn itself out, even without your help.”
- “The part of us that wants to become, is fearless.”
- “I like flaws and feel more comfortable around people who have them. I, myself I am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.”
- “When people start acting like they don’t care, believe them!”
- You are still beautiful, a little more beautiful than ever.”
- “People inspire you or they drain you – pick them wisely.”
- “The moment you feel like you have to prove your worth to someone is the moment to absolutely and utterly walk away.
- “If the ocean can calm itself, so can I , we are both salt water mixed with air.”
- “Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort and intelligent execution, it represents the wise choice of many alternatives – choice not change, determines your destiny.”
- “There is nothing to prove and nothing to protect. I am who I am and that is enough.”
- “Wake up in the morning and find something about yourself to change for the better.”
- “Study while others are sleeping. Work while others are loafing. Prepare while others are playing and dream while others are wishing.”
And in the end, the sum things up, I will kindly say that : “We don’t see things as they are, we see things as we are.”